- Dubai – travelers who wish to travel to Dubai are required to present negative RT PCR result no more than 72 hours before departure and they also require travelers from some countries (like the Philippines) to take another RT PCR test upon arrival at the airport. http://bit.ly/JeronDubaiPackage
- Maldives – experience sun, salt, water, and nature at Maldives after completing requirements such as confirmed booking at a resort, online health declaration form, and negative covid19 rt pcr test result, among others
- Carribean Islands – The beautiful Caribbean Islands is also now gradually opening to travelers and tourists as long as they are able to comply with the requirements i.e. Negative Covid-19 RT-PCR Test 72 hours before departure, Travel Insurance with Covid-19 coverage, and some still require another RT-PCR test/rapid test upon arrival at the airport
- South Africa – home to one of the best landscapes and wildlife diversity, South Africa requires travelers to present negative covid19 rt pcr result not more than 72 hrs before departure.
- Seychelles – With only a population of 100,000 – Seychelles aimed to reach herd immunity by mid March, thus are now open to travelers who only need to present negative rt pcr result so they can already roam free in the island (while still following the minimum health protocols of course!)
International Destinations Now Open to Travelers
October 19, 2021 | busybee_devteam
Itching to travel and wondering where you can fly to during these times? Here are 5!