All vouchers and bookings made through Jeron Travel website are subject to availability and changes without prior notice.
Should the first choice or offer stated in the purchased product/package not be available, a similar category of hotel/ package/ product may be used or offered top modify the original booking.
All purchases must fall within the correct travel dates specified in the selected package/s. Otherwise, purchased product/package is considered null and void.
Should meals be included in the package, it is the responsibility of the guest to advise Jeron Travel at least 7 days in advance of any meal restrictions and allergies. Not all packages are flexible for specific dietary needs and requests.
Should you have any changes in your booking, please contact us. Not all packages are flexible for specific travel needs and requests. However we will provide you with options should you request for it.
Guests should provide and secure their own valid passports, visas (if needed), etc. Jeron Travel is not liable for any lack of valid travel documents of the traveler.
Check-In and Tours
Standard check-in for hotel is at 2:00PM to 6:00PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Late night or early morning arrival may be charged accordingly.
Upon checking-in, guest/s should provide the hotel a
credit card or cash deposit to guarantee for personal incidental charges.
Changes in schedule & details may occur after purchase without prior notice, depending on weather, flight, and other possible operational conditions and occurrences.
Jeron Travel outsources from other transportation companies for its transfer services. Should you have any specific requirements, this must be informed ahead of time for modifications and additional charges.
A fifteen minute grace period should be given for transfers due to possible reasons of traffic, making the rounds at the airport, or unforseen circumstances.
Sit it Coach mode of transfers mean that you will have other passnegers/ parties with you. A private transfer may be provided upon request prior to your travel dates and with additional charges.
Jeron Travel may contact the card holder or the passenger through the contact details provided to further validate the reservation or to require a presentation of the credit card used for payment.
Without prejudice to criminal prosecution, Jeron Travel may cancel a confirmed reservation or may remove from any booking any guest/s if we have reason to believe that the product/ service/ package that has been purchased used a fraudulent credit card.
All payments must be settled to Jeron Travel only, except incidental charges or anything not stated in the inclusions.
All exclusions and personal expenses must be settled by client directly
to the hotel or any other supplier.
J?eron Travel will not be held responsible for any failure to execute obligation for reasons beyond the? agency’s ?control, such as force majure, natural causes, delay or cancellation of flight, or any similar occurrences.
For any concerns or complaints, inform the hotel/guide/agent during the duration of your trip/stay so matters may be resolved immediately. Any complaints of unsatisfactory in service or product should be reported during the ongoing tour or during your travel dates to our office personnel for our proper assitance. Jeron travel will not be held ?responsible ?for any complaints brought up only after the tour or duration of stay.
Re-booking and cancellation after confirmation are subject to hotel & package polices and penalties. This will be computed after the request for refund has been made. Jeron Travel reserves the right to charge a minimum of 20% refund fee charge based on the package rate and on top of the our supplier/s’ charges.
Cancellation after confirmation due to personal, external, and force majure reasons, are subject to airline/hotel/package penalties with a minimum of 10% Service fee for Jeron Travel.
The guest/ client shall indemnify Jeron Trave and all of its directors, stockholders, afflliates,employees, and representatives free and harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, suites, actions, demands, damages, costs, and expenses arrising from death or injuries to persons or damage to property or any loss resulting from this online purchase and booking.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- For registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about Jeron Travel
- To provide you with the information you request about our products
- To send you email marketing messages and information
- To enable our third-party suppliers to fulfill your bookings
- To confirm your purchases
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To enable us to publish content you submit to us
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
- To target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with Jeron Travel, including customizing the ads shown to you
- To target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
- To respond to your questions and comments
- To measure interest in and improve our products, services, websites and Applications
- To notify you about offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you
- To solicit information from you, including through surveys
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
- To tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
You consent to our processing and sharing of personal information about you and other members of your party that you have provided to us in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth of our database and marketing. You represent that you have read and agree to to this for all booked parties.