How does Jeron Travel collect your information?
There are many ways in which we can collect the data and personal information you provide. This can include inquiring about our travel services, booking and reservation, customer feedback, and providing payment and billing information. There will also be times when we would request that certain information and data would be updated in order to continue providing you with our services.
Here are other ways in which we can collect data from you:
Visiting the Jeron Travel and Tours Website:
By using the Jeron Travel
website may include links to websites not owned and/or operated by the company. These sites may also collect information about you in accordance with their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these websites as we will not be responsible for websites that are not operated by us.
Access the Jeron Travel Social Media Pages:
Any public interaction from the user to the social media pages of Jeron Travel
will be kept as such. This includes integrating your profile into our social media channels, along with public posts and media. Keep in mind that you can control the information you can share by adjusting your social media privacy settings.
Accessing through mobile devices:
We can access information such as the name of your mobile carrier, location, operating system, and your mobile IP address.
How Jeron Travel Use Your Data
By providing your data to Jeron Travel
, we can use your data for the following purposes:
- Process travel bookings and reservations
- Process payment information
- Provide updates about latest travel promos and packages
- Defend and explain legal claims and complaints
- Conduct data analytics to optimize the website, products, and services of Jeron Travel
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- For registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about Jeron Travel
- To provide you with the information you request about our products
- To send you email marketing messages and information
- To enable our third-party suppliers to fulfill your bookings
- To confirm your purchases
- To ensure you are correctly billed
- To enable us to publish content you submit to us
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
- To target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with Jeron Travel, including customizing the ads shown to you
- To target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
- To respond to your questions and comments
- To measure interest in and improve our products, services, websites and Applications
- To notify you about offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you
- To solicit information from you, including through surveys
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
- To tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
By visiting our website and purchasing our products and services, consent is given to our processing and sharing of personal information about you and other members of your party that you have provided to us in accordance with the terms of and for the purposes set forth of our platforms, database and marketing. You represent that you have read and agree to to this for all booked parties.
Rights as a Data Subject
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to do the following:
Access Personal Data and Information –
It is possible for individuals to request access to any of their personal data and information by Jeron Travel
, only subject to certain restrictions. A request for disclosure of personal data and information is a Subject Access Request and can be requested to the company when needed for as long as it will not impede anyone else’s personal data rights.
Make corrections to Personal Data and Information-
The DPA requires the company to take the necessary procedures to make sure that any personal data and information processed is accurate and up-to-date. It is the responsibility of the data subject to notify us of any changes to personal data and information that you have provided.
Object to the processing of Personal Data and Information –
You have the right to object or reject the processing of your personal data and information, including processing for marketing purposes. You shall also be informed and be given the right to withhold consent to the processing of your data and information should new policies and amendments be present.
Erasure or blocking of Personal Data and Information –
You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data and information from the company’s database.
Be informed of the existence of processing of Personal Data and Information –
You have a right to be informed whether Personal Data pertaining to you is being processed or have been processed, this includes the existence of automated programs and systems that process data.
Upon presentation of a valid legal decision, you have the right to be legally punished for any damages that can be sustained due to mistaken, incomplete, malicious, unlawful or unauthorized use of personal data and information, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
As a data subject, you also have the right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission
Sharing of Personal Data
may allow third parties to access your data for the following purposes:
- Legal claims and disputes
- Data research and analysis
- Company data auditing and processing
- Response to law enforcement
How Data is Stored Protected
stores your personal data and information through company storage devices, and through computers and devices by company employees and management. Physical documents would also be stored within company premises for processing during transactions and inquires.
Your personal data and information are also protected by Jeron Travel
through a number of practices and policies that prevent it from being used for purposes outside the operations of the company. The company ensures that data and information are stored in secure locations, and are handled by employees and management in a proper and ethical manner. Employees are also trained in handling information properly, ensuring that your data is only used for company operations.
Accessing and Updating Information
Users have the right to request access to their own information and have it updated when necessary. You may contact the company to have your personal data and information updated or removed when necessary, or have it validated. Jeron Travel
will take the necessary steps to update and provide you with your personal data and information.
Re-booking and cancellation after confirmation are subject to hotel & package polices and penalties. This will be computed after the request for refund has been made. Jeron Travel
reserves the right to charge a minimum of 20% refund fee charge based on the package rate and on top of the our supplier/s’ charges or a minimum of USD25 which ever is higher.
Cancellation after confirmation due to a valid personal/external (e.g. death of immediate family, terminal disease, etc.) and force majeure reasons, are subject to airline/hotel/package penalties with a minimum of 10% Service fee for Jeron Travel.
Hotel standard Check-in time is 2:00PM-6:00PM; Check-out time on or before 12:00PM
Hotel Incidental charges and initial deposits are on pax account
For any concerns, inform the hotel/guide/agent during the duration of your trip/ stay
Schedule & detail changes may occur after without prior notice depending on weather & other operator conditions.
Rates and availability are subject to change without prior notice