Traveling can be an incredible experience, but it often comes with its fair share of discomforts. Fortunately, we’ve gathered some essential hacks to help you elevate your travel comfort, making your journeys smoother and more enjoyable than ever before!
Charger Hack: Charging stations are a common feature at most airports, but it’s worth noting that airports also provide televisions, many of which are equipped with USB ports that can conveniently charge your cell phone.
- Pack Hack: Rolling up most of your clothing items such as shirts and pants is an effective space-saving technique, except for those that are prone to wrinkles – those should be folded instead.
- Middle Seat Cheat: The middle seat tends to be cramped and offers less comfort compared to a standard aisle or window seat. Here’s a suggestion to help you steer clear of that seat – visit Jeron Travel, and our travel experts will locate the optimal seat just for you.
- Keep the Air On: If you want to minimize your exposure to germs during your flight, it’s advisable to maintain the overhead air conditioning at maximum capacity, even if it results in a slight chill. The circulating air plays a crucial role in deterring germs.
- No Soda: Bubbly beverages such as carbonated water or soft drinks aren’t ideal choices at high altitudes as they can lead to an expanded intestinal tract, resulting in discomfort, excessive gas, and burping.
- Turbulence Tip: For those who struggle with turbulence, it’s essential to consider your seat selection carefully. Opt for a seat located above the plane’s wing, and try to avoid seats at the rear, as turbulence tends to be more pronounced in that area.
- Download Offline Maps: Navigating in a new city or country can be challenging, especially when a reliable Wi-Fi connection isn’t readily available. But fear not, intrepid traveler – Google has a solution. Before you embark on your journey, simply launch Google Maps on your smartphone and save offline maps for your destination.