After different levels of lockdown implementations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these destinations are finally welcoming tourists anew!
1. CANADA – the “Great White North” is now open for fully vaccinated tourists after a 17-month border closure. Regardless of citizenship, if you qualify as a fully vaccinated traveller and comply with their requirements then you may soon set foot on this amazing country.
2. DUBAI – Dubai has been open again to visitors since August 2020, though all arrivals must have valid health insurance and a negative COVID-19 test. You can soon be in utopia should you be qualified as an international tourist in this magnificent land.
3. FRANCE – Say “bonjour” to the picturesque destinations in France as they reopen their doors for you! You can now travel to France with no quarantine restrictions. Just make sure you’re a fully vaccinated traveller from countries on the green list.
4. MALDIVES – The famous archipelago is now waving at you to come visit it soon! With more than half of its population fully vaccinated, travellers may enter with their required declarations and bask in the natural beauty of its islands.
5. SPAIN – Travel to the ever artistic and lively streets of Spain as it welcomes fully vaccinated travellers from anywhere! If you’re a tourist fully vaccinated with an EMA approved COVID-19 vaccine, then you’re ready to say “Hola” to the majestic work of arts, museums, and architectures in the country soon!
6. THAILAND – Just last month, Thailand began allowing vaccinated international travelers who have resided in one of 63 countries approved. These include Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, the UK, the US and Hong Kong. If you’re from any of these nations, you best bet you can ride their famous “tuktuks” again, soon!
7. TURKEY -the melting pot of diverse European and oriental culture eases is also opening its borders for international tourists! Full vaccinated travellers except those who have been in Brazil, South Africa, Nepal, or Sri Lanka will can skip testing and quarantine and savor the view of its world-renowned structures.
Check out the other countries open as of this month in these links, and watch out for updates by next month!
If you’re ready to fly again this year or the next, book it with us! Message us @jerontravel on FB/IG for inquiries or book it through our website www.jerontravel.com !