Missing travels and summer vacations? We’ve compiled some information on the countries who have minimal requirements traveling from the Philippines just for you!
As of 18 February 2022, Here’s your guide:
- Canada– Fully vaccinated foreign nationals may be allowed enter Canada for discretionary travel. All travelers should expect to undergo on-arrival COVID-19 molecular testing. Travelers will be required to answer a few simple questions related to their health and should plan to have to quarantine at minimum until they receive their on-arrival test results.
2. United Kingdom (London)– Fully vaccinated travelers from countries and territories with approved proof of vaccination can travel to England. Passengers arriving in the United Kingdom who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to take a post-arrival test and are no longer required to quarantine.
3. USA (Mainland, Hawaii, Guam)- Fully Vaccinated non-US Citizen, non-US Immigrant. Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers but US CDC recommends that all its travelers stay home and quarantine for a full 7 days after arrival.
4. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Immuned Saudi citizens and non-Saudi citizens are not required to quarantine. Non-immune Saudi citizens must comply with home quarantine for five (5) days and take PCR test on the 5th day.
5. Papua New Guinea- Effective February 16, 2022, the PNG Pandemic Controller Approval will no longer be required for traveling passengers from the Philippines and India.Passengers arriving from India and Philippines are no longer required to quarantine.
6. Qatar- Fully vaccinated travelers shall be subject to quarantine for two (2) days. Undergo Rapid Antigen test on the Day two (2) of home quarantine for all inbound passengers. Unvaccinated travelers shall be subject to quarantine for seven (7) days. Undergo Rapid Antigen Test on the seventh (7th) day of home quarantine for Qatar citizens for all inbound passengers.
7. United Arab Emirates- All inbound passengers shall under an RT-PCR test upon arrival in Dubai. All inbound passengers are required to self-quarantine until the negative test result is released.
8. Singapore- Starting March 03, 2022, Singapore is restoring the Vaccinated Travel Lanes for Philippines. The Vaccinated Travel Lanes allows quarantine-free travel to Singapore.
- Accepted Proof of Vaccination
- Negative Pre-Departure COVID-19 Test or Proof of Recovery
- Valid Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP)
- COVID-19 Insurance Policy
- Valid-Visa (Visa-required passengers)
9. Thailand- Travelers under the Test and Go / Exemption from Quarantine scheme: No quarantine but must wait for RT-PCR test result at the hotel for one (1) night or until receive negative result. Travelers under the Sandbox Program scheme: Undergo quarantine for seven (7) days. Travelers under the Alternative Quarantine scheme: Undergo quarantine at an accredited quarantine hotel for ten (10) days.
10. Indonesia- All travelers shall undergo RT-PCR testing upon arrival. For partially vaccinated travelers, seven (7) days mandatory quarantine will be required. For fully vaccinated travelers, five (5) days mandatory quarantine will be required. For travelers who received the third does or booster shot, three (3) days mandatory quaratine will be required.
11. Cambodia- Foreign tourists who are investors, businessmen, experts with guarantee or invitation. Quarantine is no longer required for fully vaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated traveler must also undergo a Rapid COVID Test upon arrival.