‘Immigration assistance’ is defined in section 276 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act).
Generally, immigration assistance is when a person uses knowledge of, or experience in,
migration procedures (even without formal qualifications) to:
* Help prepare a visa application
* Advise a visa applicant about their application
* Help prepare a document in connection with the sponsorship of a visa applicant, or
advising the sponsor
* Prepare for proceedings, before a court or review authority (such as the
Migration/Refugee Review or Administrative Appeals Tribunals), or represent
someone at those proceedings, unless you are a lawyer
* Help, or help to prepare, a request to the Minister to exercise certain powers under
the Act in relation to a visa applicant
AIR FARE AND TICKETING
Jeron Travel can provide the cheapest possible airfare ranging from Economy Class to Business Class. We can cater to any domestic destinations in the Philippines to any point around the world! With our partner airlines, we can assure you the best flight to your preferred destination!